Sunday, January 20, 2013

BEST OF 2012!!!






What a GREAT idea!  I was just trying to figure out what to post for today and I read this on School Counselor's Scrapbook blog. Today, I'm posting the best of 2012. Unfortunately, I'm behind on reading my favorite blogs so I'm outside the time frame for linking with other blogs,  but it is such a good idea, I couldn't resist.  So here we go:




Love my Shelfari-- it keeps all the books I recommend nicely organized!


Image representing Shelfari as depicted in Cru...
Image via CrunchBase





My favorite blog post was  Can You Teach Without Using Carrots?  I am always looking for better ways to engage children and this post was my reaction and extension of another post I read on Connected Principals.



My most popular post was a recent one on children and how the internet is changing our brain chemistry:  Is the Internet Changing Our Children's Brains?  I had the largest number of views and lots of sharing on that one!


I follow lots of blogs and get so many great ideas from them.  Here are the top ones:





Corner on Character Blog








School Counselor Scrapbook



Counselor blogs are a great way to stay connected and get creative ideas.  Blog On!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment