Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thank you Sixes Elementary for a Wonderful (and Surprising) Yearbook Dedication!!

Every year at the end of the year, Sixes Elementary where I work has the yearbook unveiling and dedication.  It is an event that is eagerly awaited by staff and students.



There is music provided by our talented (but a little crazy) fourth graders.




 There is a contest among students to design the yearbook cover.  The top ten entrees are chosen and the winner is announced on the day of the dedication. Here is the talented winner, Kayley Haselhorst who got her art work on the front of the yearbook. 



Last Friday also turned out to be a red letter day for me.  I was surprised to learn that the yearbook had been dedicated to me!!



Thank you Sixes Elementary for twenty wonderful years and the terrific honor of  the yearbook dedication.  It is a day I will never forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment