Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's a Book Launch for Wyatt's Newest Book! You're Invited!


September is back to school month for lots of students but Wyatt is just starting kindergarten and he's a little worried... What will school be like?  What will he do all day?  Will he make friends?  The list goes on and on.  If you know a little one beginning school for the first time this year, you're going to love sharing with them how Wyatt's first day in kindergarten goes.  Wyatt learns a valuable lesson about trying new things!

September is also a special month for me because it's my birthday month, so Wyatt and I have decided to combine my birthday with a book launch for his newest book!  We've also partnered up with one of our favorite ministries: MUST ministries which helps those who are homeless have hope by providing shelter, food, job counseling and much more.  On my birthday, September 30th all the Wyatt books on Wyatt's website, will be discounted AND I will donate part of the proceeds to MUST!  In addition, there will be a special surprise that will accompany all of the books ordered on that day.  I'm working on it this week and as soon as I get it finished... I'll tell you what it is!   It will be a great addition to each book.

Here's what you can expect on September 30th for my birthday book launch:

  • It's a party!!! I'll be hosting a book launch party for friends and family at my house!
  • All my books will be available for $10 each both at the party and on my website:   Wyatt's website
  • All the Wyatt books purchased either at the party or on the website will include a special additional treat... this is the surprise that is coming later!
  • At the party I'll have a special gift for each attendee---they are adorable AND delicious and you won't want to miss this!
  • Donations will be accepted at the book launch party for MUST ministries and I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to MUST Ministries as well.  


4 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful, Lynne! I'm a September baby, too, born on the 5th! Happy birthday to you in advance! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Irene-thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Birthday to you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne - I wish I had your books when my children were small. I know they would've loved them! You have really done a beautiful job of creating an event here and I am learning so much from you. I have shared on Twitter and Facebook and I KNOW this will be a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ann--thanks for all your support and kind words!!

    ReplyDelete